Thanks to those who came out to our live show at the Elmdale in January! For those of you who didn't - shame on you. Here is a re-cap of what went on after the show:
- Macy Gray ended up removing Aaron Neville's mole with scissors and then was taken away by security and sent to the Royal Ottawa. Looks like she won't be going to Miami anytime soon.
- John - the back-up singer - was signed on by Aaron Neville for his upcoming fundraising concert in Mumbai
- Immediately after the show, David Caruso's lawyers phoned Ottawa Sketch and threatened to sue us for copyright infringement of David's hair. Like J-Lo's posterior, that carrot-top-mop is insured!
- The feature show of our webseries Locker Lives was picked up by a major television network which we cannot name. However all the roles will be re-cast and played by the actors from Saved By The Bell.
- Two of our puppets lost their legs and are still looking for them...
- Jeff Foxworthy realized that even he isn't smarter than a puppet and decided to go back to school. He will be starting classes in the fall at St. Pat's elementary.
- After the show at the Elmdale, someone cut the cheese big-time. Luckily each member of the cast was wearing a Fart-Right-Anal-Strip, so everyone blamed the bartender.